"Good art is not what it looks like, but what it does to us." Roy Adzak

Monday, February 1, 2010

Resolve

Okay I have some beef with myself. I have like a million plus 5 things I want to do at any given time. Why on earth can't I prioritize, organize, and accomplish. I have 5 paintings/collections that I want to do. I have 6 quilts that I want to make/making. One of which is for someone else. And can I just say it is soooooo cute!!! I will have to post pictures of the progress. Cooking has now become my obsession. I have been watching Food Network 24/7. And my goal is to become the most amazing cook. I'll let you know how that goes, and possibly keep you updated with pictures of my gourmet meals. Oh yes and the baby-I am having a baby. It is due in August, and yes it is still an it because we don't know what it is. However we have explored all the wives tales and listened to the heart beat-all signs point to girl! Which I am super excited about because I really want a girl-so badly. Boys just aren't as cute. Sorry boys. So yeah and then there is this whole idea Matt (my husband) had.... I went to school to study graphic arts. That was a love/hate relationship. Loved the art classes hated the computer ones. In any case, I learned the programs that you use to do graphic arts. I love those wall decals that they make now. They are super amazing and I want them all! Well Matt was like, why don't you do that. You would totally rock at that. Yeah....why don't I do that? Hmmm, something else to think about. Okay so between artist, quilter, caterer, and graphic designer-what do I do? So much, and so little time. I want all of those to be my job, if anyone out there in the Internet orb can tell me how to accomplish that please fill me in!
Prioritize, organize, and accomplish!
This is my new resolve.
Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment