"Good art is not what it looks like, but what it does to us." Roy Adzak

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The words which are written

Words by themselves aren't usually inspiring or life changing. They don't seem to offer anything when they stand alone. But when they are grouped together with other words to form sentences, they hold power. The power to move you, the power to change you , and the power to inspire you. They can be life changing. "So I ponder the point of my art in this life...I question the outcome of the outpouring of myself." ART by Tanya Davis "You could describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure." Albert Einstein " "Sometimes one pays more for the things one gets for nothing." Albert Einstein "The Holy Grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it." Banksy "Color is my day-long obsession, joy, torment." Claude Monet "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, art is knowing which ones to keep." Scott Adams
Words inspire me, they drive me, they hold me, and they feed me. Just as words are poetic so is art. They both feed my inner need for something amazing. I hope that along the way I can help someone else to be inspired, as I have by the many greats. "Live as if there is no tomorrow, and love others as if they have no faults."

No comments:

Post a Comment